Nuffie

Sunday 9 April 2017

I Will Keep On Writing.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Hi everyone, first of all, I would love to say thank you for your comment and for one particular comment, it said that my post has a lot of grammar mistakes. Well, thank you again for the comment.

Secondly, English is my second language. Yes, some said that even though it's just second language, it does not mean that I have to commit such mistakes. I am here not trying to stand for my mistakes, no. I really want to let people know that, mistakes can be corrected but guide me please.

I am not a perfect human being, but it does not mean that I need stop writing after such comment. NO. I will continue my writing and hopefully everything is going to be a lot better. 

Thirdly, I have several posts that I need to write due to some demands. Yes, they asked me to write about several themes, and whatnot. So! Yasss...

I have tried to make it as formal as I can but it seems that formality is not just my thing, I guessed.

Lastly, yes, I will keep writing and thank you for that comment, I will keep reading and practising my grammar.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment