Nuffie

Sunday 25 October 2015

Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia 2015.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Hi SPM students, how do you do? Are you ready for SPM 2015?

Now, for English subject, the papers will be on 3rd November 2015, both 1 and 2 Papers.

And, ARE YOU READY? WITH ALL THE EXERCISES AND PREPARATION?

I really hope you are because, it is less that 10 days, and it is 8 days to be exact.

Now, for the last tips, how can you be more prepared for both Papers?

I really hope you can focus more on the Literature Components because it is not that difficult to be mastered and to be answered. All you need to do is read, understand the items in the particular things and apply it to your own sense.

If I were the examiners, I will look at this qualities because apply things that you understand is better than copy things but we are in the world where answers on paper is more like photocopy. We need to perfectly copied things to get A., right? haha, better that way , I guessed.

So, remember your answers.

Good luck and I will try giving you more last minute tips.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: Good luck guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment