Nuffie

Friday 18 September 2015

Too Tired.

Assalamualaikum WBT everyone...

How do you do? You children must be very happy because starting tomorrow, your one week holiday has begun, right? Or maybe this afternoon? after school period, right?

I am quite tired today actually. I was working starting morning like after Jumaah prayer. It was tiring. Then, after that period of time, I went back home and I started sewing a few garments and at 4.15 p.m. I went out to send the garment to the customer.

Then, at 6.30 p.m. I went back to 'ladang', the palm oil farm because the workers need to borrow some money from me and of course, I gave them. Then, at 7.30 p.m., I got back home and until now, I am sitting in front of the laptop, setting up my FB page for my own company and also updating my live events on my blog. Hows that for today?

Tiring indeed.

Therefore, the need for me to write more on this blog is massive, but my body just cannot stay fresh anymore. I really need to sleep for tomorrow.

I am sorry guys, I promise, I will write more about SPM English paper, and now, I am still reading the information.

Assalamualaikum WBT

P/s: Too tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment