Nuffie

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Teaching. I Love it!

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Hi everyone,

I know, I have abandoned this blog for quite sometimes. I have tonnes to be written but I have so little time to do so, plus, the internet connection at my home town is not as good as before. I am depending on the Kampung Tanpa Wayar 1 Malaysia and I do not know what happened but the person in charged said they will change the has broken but until now, nothing happened.

As I promised before, and the entries before, I will try my best to update more often.
 
I tried to update using my handphone but it did not have the feel as I update entries from laptop or desktop. 

But as far as I am concern, I have covered all the basic grammar rules, right? So, I will try my best to look more on advanced English grammar and I really hope I could share it with you here.

But as for now, I need to read more on teaching as I am the English teacher as one of the IPMAs in my hometown. It is a wonderful experience indeed. So, keep reading my entries and I will be back with new and fresh ideas but for a while, I will be writing on something that not related to English grammar. I do not know yet what would be the ideas, but hey! I will figure it out later.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: I love teaching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment