Nuffie

Friday 6 March 2015

Word Sequence Game (WSG)

Assalamualaikum WBT,

I need to tell you this, my secret of learning English language in the department of Enhancing Vocabulary. *made that department name up. haha...

Now, I actually used all of things around me in enhancing my English vocabulary. Words are very important in learning a language. I have this one way to actually enhance your English vocabulary.

It is like this, you pick one word, any word then you try to figure out the words that you could relate with. Lets begin, okay?

I have the word with me already, its, Gold, then, I have to pick about three - five words that can be related to the word Gold.

My related words are, mining, miners, machine, water, hills.

Then you last word of those three - five words would determine your survival of the game. My last word is, Hills. So, I have to find more words about Hill, let say, tree, high, rocky,.

Now, the last word is Rocky. It will going on and on and on until you have no words left. It is okay to repeat the words that you already mentioned before, no limits except for tiredness. Haha..

I really love this game, I played it when I am bored, I picked any word and started just like *snap!

So, if you interested with this game, try it. It will enhance your English vocabulary. Its not that difficult. You might hear some words that unfamiliar from your friends and you can ask the meaning of those words. Easy right?

That is all.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment