Nuffie

Thursday 5 March 2015

Wish Me Luck!!!

Assalamualaikum WBT,

How are you doing my dear readers? 

I am so sorry for not updating any entries, as my friend once said,

"You cannot update so frequently because you want your readers to be like, waiting eagerly for your entries".

Well, I could say that is also one of the reason why and another would be, haha, I have zero time to update because I need to read first the understand the content then, transfer it according to my understanding of the content.

Now, I applied for a gig in teaching English subject for selected students at one of my former schools and I really hope I could do justice to these kids. I know what they felt, being left out and not knowing what needs to be done. Trust me, I have been there but I am glad I had my teachers to guide me. So! I want to be that teacher who guides them to success. Well, in learning English language, of course.

Alhamdulillah, I have now the modules for the class and what needs to be taught. As I went through the modules, by the way, there are FOUR modules and I am glad it is not that hard for them to understand. I hope so because for me, it is not that hard to understand.

Alhamdulillah, because of the Assistant at the institute is my friend, I am able to actually get the copy of these modules. Thanks Kak Miza. She also said that the application would take about 2-3 weeks for them to process that form and if there is no problem, I will be teaching these students next week.

Wish me luck okay? I have something to prove. Despite being a businessman *am i? I really want to contribute to these unfortunate kids who happened to have problems in learning. Everyone can learn other language especially English language, but they really need the correct learning strategy in learning English language. 

I am too glad because my previous thesis paper was about Language Learning (English) and I really want to provide things that I have to this class. It would be awesome!!! I am pumped to teach them some English knowledge. Hope they could learn one or two things from me.

That is all,

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment