Nuffie

Saturday 28 February 2015

If I were to teach...

Assalamualaikum WBT,

How do you do my dear readers?

I am so darn excited to tell you that I am now able to practice my knowledge. I was offered a job position of a English language tuition teacher with, well, good payment of course. Alhamdulillah.

But my intention would be, I really want to help these students and I was told by the admin that those students are unfortunate where they are not good with the academics but they have to learn it too. So!, I was rang by my friend and she said, she want to take me as the English teacher. To be honest, I said 'yes' right that moment too. 

Why? Because, I know that would the best opportunity to actually teach students with what I know all this while. I am really excited with the opportunity. I have been waiting ans searching for this amazing opportunity and when she asked, I said yes. Yes!! Yes, all the way. 

And now, I am looking up all my books on English language and what they need to know at their stage. I mean, learning is not hard but it would be difficult if they have lack of passion and interest. I know they have it but they need to embrace it more.

I want to make them feel important because I know, these students felt left out and there is noway I am going to let that happened to them. I want them feel important and I want them to learn about English language. I want to know the importance of English language.

I am aware of them to be more like, inactive in the session but that would be my challenge for me, I do not mind that. I love it. It makes me want to work more. When we are doing what we love, well, obviously we will work towards it as much as we can, right?

Now, I am going to read as much as books as I can and also, I will try my best to ask my lecturers on what would be best teaching methods to be applied on these students.

That is all for now and I will update more, once I got my guide. Yes! hehe..

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: Excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment