Nuffie

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Learn Equally.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

How do you do everyone? dear readers?

Well, I am so very sorry for not updating any entries here. Too busy, I have a few things need to be done and now, I can write my entries. Yes.

Now, I had the chance to actually look at my nephew's English text book and to me it was okay, but! as for me, there are a few things that need changing. Perhaps, too many pictures and words. Simplify things might be a good reason to begin with.

To me, after learning English grammar, the thing that really matters the most is the grammar itself. Meaning. in order for these non second language speakers to acquire the language such as English, they really need things that really simple but yet, understandable.

How?

Cut the pictures to like 50 per cent and simplify the layout of the book. To me its too crowded, but hey, it actually depends on the students, whether they want to learn or not. Right? Different people have their own opinions on what should or should not work. I am in no place to speak on that but at least, I know what I want, right?

Now, go and learn the English grammar, it brings great things too. Trust me.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: learn equally. That will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment