Nuffie

Monday 19 January 2015

Joke : Short Ribs

Assalamualaikum WBT,

How do you do everyone? Did you have great weekends? I hope you managed to get great holidays after week of schooling and today is Monday, (Again). Isn't that weird because we only got two days holidays (Saturday and Sunday) and five working days, I mean, its not fair right? We should have, three days of holidays and four working days, just to balance it out. Haha, not gonna happen, right? Too bad.

Now, I bought this old English grammar book and really want share it with you on the information that I have read but I need more time to extract all the information from the book itself. So, forgive me and please give me a little time to read more, okay? Lovely.

As for now, I will leave your here and keep reading amazing stuff because with reading, we will find new amazing words and trust me, you will need it in the future in constructing your essays or any written forms. Yes.

That is all for now.

Assalamualaikkum WBT

p/s: I have this one joke.

A midget doctor was invited to a young female home and she was living with her old sarcastic mum. And they were having dinner. The mum invite those two for dinner at the dining table, 'Let have dinner now'.

The midget doctor asked, "So, may I ask, what are we having?"

She answered hesitatingly...

"Short ribs".

No comments:

Post a Comment