Nuffie

Thursday 14 August 2014

Must. Keep. Reading.

Assaalamualaikum WBT,

oh dear, my English is rusty!!!

I need to think more on continuing writing this blog. *sigh.

Oh well, wait...  I have a few things to be shared with you all. I have this problem, when I am asleep, after a few hours... I felt this very bad sensation when I would get up and go to the toilet and puke. Vomit. Yes, vomit.

I actually start experiencing this since last Ramadhan. Yes, it was so hard to actually to breath. It was so hard. I sometimes feel like,

"what is happening to me?"

I sometimes got the point, when I ate late at night, this puking, vomiting would happen immediately. Well, maybe, the only solution is not eating anything late at night. I will try this. Yes. it is for best right?

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: must. keep. reading.
p/p/s: 22nd of August is the mourning day for Malaysia.. hurm.. its my birthday... too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment