Nuffie

Thursday 17 July 2014

Raya Cards over Social Messages.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Sometimes I wonder, would my English skill put me down? Honestly, I do not have the answer for that, but one thing I know now, I need to lower down my expectation towards things. Anything. Yes.

Well, Eid Fitr is around the corner now. I need to send out my raya cards to everyone. Yes, I am a little bit traditional when it comes to raya. Raya cards are like, a must. I prefer cards over SMS. I don't know. I really love the feel of it. I like it. Love it. 

Nowadays, people tend to use social media to send raya wishes. Well, I do that too, but I too send cards to those I love. As for me, sending raya cards is like something that needs to be refreshed. People need to know that spending on raya cards and also stamps is not that much compared to the feeling, emotions when they received the cards. Love right?

Compared to personal message, facebook wishes, tweets, whatsapp message, those raya wishes just there and will be gone as second the new one comes in. But, not raya cards when you received that raya card, you will put that somewhere where people could see and you could see it too. Well, at least, that what I usually do when I received raya cards.

But nowadays, people preferred easy things right? Where they could just send tonnes of raya wishes to their friends without fail, unless the bill is on hold. Hihu... but, hey, people surely have different views on things. Why make this complicated, right? As for me, sending raya cards it not troublesome as people see it. I really don't mind. I love to write raya cards. Love it.

Well, as for a start, I got a raya card from this one blogger, Suria Amanda. Thanks kak, surely will return the favour. Thanks again.

What about you? Favour raya card? Or not?

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: Salaam Ramadhan and Salaam Syawal.

No comments:

Post a Comment