Nuffie

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Ideas Overflow VS Blankness to the max.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Sometimes, I asked myself,

"why the heck you HAVE to have TWO blogs?"
"like you have LOTS to write?"

Well, that the sometimes questions, but then when I want to write... these would be questions,

"Well, what am I going to write *too many incredible ideas to write?"
"should I write two or three entries?"

LULZ! See that? The ideas overflow vs Blankness to the max.

Shootville. When the blankness to the max come, I could never think of anything to write. Sometimes, I tried to write as much as I can to actually retrieve the ideas but unfortunately, I can not do it. I do not know why, I've tried but I can't.

But then the ideas overflow come, hell! step aside ladies and gentlemen!!! I want to write, like hello! I want to write NOW. not later, not next hour, NOW! I want to write NOW. But then, there will be a new freaking problem, 

Well, as you all know, well, some might not, I am using the Kampung Tanpa Wayar (KTW) or Wireless (internet) Village, where the Malaysian Government provides the services of FREE INTERNET ACCESS for selected villages and sometimes, the KTW is not functioning. Why? How the hell I know? For the last two days, the internet has been a pain in every users' ass and it is like I want to give the transmitter a good punch! hahahhaa.. but hey, be patient right? Do not make any trouble indeed.

Then, when the internet is back on, I have nothing to write. I have to like really refresh my memories and try to write again. Lovely. That is me, but even thought this blog has been 'neglected' or 'abandoned' for great 6 days, still love is in the air. I love my english language blog. I do.

But for now, I need to look for something to write, I want to back on online grammar class... hehehe..

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: thank you for reading my blog my dear darling readers. Love u.

No comments:

Post a Comment