Nuffie

Thursday 22 May 2014

Learning Curves!

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Have you heard about Learning Curve?

Well, I have, and I personally think, the learning curve should be like this.



It should not be like this. Why? To be honest, learning should not have curves, why? Because, its not only for women, it also for men. Well, men should not have curves. hahahaha.. Kidding.



Yes, it should not have curves. Plus, learning is a longtime, continuous activity. No one should consider stop learning. Learning can be formally or informally. Like me, I am now reading Task-based Language Learning and Teaching by Rod Ellis. I found it very interesting book and very helpful for a person like to start something else other than creative mind job, something like that. 

In addition, it took me two long years to know that I am really into English language. The technical terms, the systems, the grammar, the unique vocab, and whatnot. I really love it. The more I read, the more I don't understand and I love it. It makes me want to read more. It makes me want to know more about particular topic. Really.

Remember those tonnes of books that I owned from my uni life? I still read them, why? To be honest, reading is one of my hobbies. Reading makes me wonder, reading makes me think and most of all, reading makes me imagine things. I mean, the more I read, the more want to know about things. That is why, internet is so important nowadays. Books are important too, but books can only provide particular topic within the topic of the book, but internet can do some much that books. Really. 

That is why, learning should not have curve why? Because learning is a process. No one should stop but just keep soaring in learning. Improve and keep reading. Believe in yourself. It does not have to be formal, it you do not want the fuss about examinations and whatnot, keep reading and worry not about the exam, why? because you learn in informally. hehehe.. like me.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: Next time, I will provide you with the Language Learning Strategies results. I wrote it as my thesis back in the day. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment