Nuffie

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Whatsoever.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Being ignorance is actually one of the best ways to treat people that we hate. Haha, not really actually, just kidding. What hurt the most would be, not be able to talk like we used to, not being around like we used to and so other many things. So hard, trust me.

Well, things are not usually according to our plans right?

Today, I bank in some money to my friend because I am buying a few products from her. She has been around since like two years and today was the moment where I said,

"Well, I want to try this product!"

And actually, I have this kind of weird feeling on products, well, the beauty products. Really! I have tried a few products before, like one year ago and the result was not good, AT ALL. There was no effect on me, whatsoever and I was thinking, I'd better stop using this product and just stopped using that product. It gained many attentions from the people in Malaysia because they said the products work on them, well, I'd say, congratulations! haha.. Obviously, those products did not work on me. So..whatever.

Tomorrow I will be going to this one school and we need to clear up a few things because the rules applied were stupid and obviously did not work to discipline the students. Shit!

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Nice one. People are becoming aware of this topic and I would like to thank the author for writing this kind of article for the benefit of people. Thank you so much for all your wisdom in explaining English Grammar . I enjoyed reading it very much. The article is excellent.

    ReplyDelete