Nuffie

Sunday 9 March 2014

We dare to hope when there is none. #MH370 #PrayforMH370

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Its not new but every single thing comes from that incident is all news to us.

Yes, I am talking about the crash. The plane crash *I cannot say that actually, #MAS #MH370 but I think I have to change it from crashed to Missing because its still not found yet so, we'd better hope for the best. We are humans, we dare to hope whenever it seems there is none.


I really still hoping that the passengers and also the cabin crews are fine and in my head, they landed somewhere safe but unknown. Where there is no phone signals, no people, no village, no nothing, the system of the planes was down and there is nothing they can do to let people know. I hope that would be the scenario. I really hope that would happen. Please Allah. Safe them.

Yes.

I am human, I hope they are safe. Even though there are no relatives of mine on that plane but being a human and gifted with good sense of empathy and sympathy really make us human. And when its happened to Malaysians and with such cause given to the extreme, I mean, I tried to feel the anxiety and also the sufferings, at night, no food, the baby, its all to much and I really hope that they are safe. Who cares if they are different, who cares? I DON'T, why? because safety beats all. Their safety is the main priority now. And in shaa Allah, they will safe and they will be saved. In shaa Allah.

Please, open you mind and pray for their safety.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: In Shaa Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment