Nuffie

Monday 3 February 2014

Missing Someone..

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Have you had thing feeling of missing someone really badly? 

Have you? Well, I am now. I really miss this one person. We were quite close those days. I am not a bright student those days, had a few good/okay result but this person had good grades. We met once last year, the first quarter of the year and it was at a wedding. 

That time, I was not talk much, maybe I was shy and quite surprised and I just do not know what to do. It should be a good reunion, but it did not go well. I just do not know why. 

Well, we usually missed someone and sometimes, we just have this feeling or uncertainty about things right? We keep thinking, "should I just message that person to tell my feeling?" but most of the time, we think back, "well, better not, it just make me like a pervert". But the thing is that, we just want to tell how much we missed them right? 

Well, I might think about using social media to reach people.

Luv.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: ...

No comments:

Post a Comment