Nuffie

Sunday 1 December 2013

The Amazing Unsinkable Sam. *its a cat.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

We actually aware of animals were being used in war, since those days, animals were being used to attack and also to investigate one's enemy. 

Amazingly, most of the times, these animals died because of tonnes of reasons such as shot, bombed, killed, slaughtered. I recently read something about this one amazing animal. We also know that this animal is one of purrr-fect type of animal to be pet and it is still pet anywhere in the world.


So, there was one Nazi bad-ass feline, Oscar, Oskar, or Sam, these names refers to the same feline. It was told that this cat was a spy and a destroyer. Amazing? I am actually shocked and giggled when I read this statement. Sam was treated as one of the soldier. Amazing? Yes! I know.


It is actually unthinkable but it is the truth! Sam was born before 1941 but died in year 1955. Sam was cheated death for 3 FREAKING SUNK SHIP TIMES!!! I was purely think that it is unthinkable truth. I was like, what the hell happened to that cat? Why? Was he had wings? or Did he could easily breathe in the water or what? possible explanation was zero, none!


If you don't believe me, I invite you to read these two articles and you could search more for this Unsinkable Sam. Weird but great!


Well, read about it and if you think that its unthinkable like I do, just try not to think about it okay? haha..

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: pure nine lives cat. Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment