Nuffie

Saturday 9 November 2013

My Love for Literature Never Ends.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Sometimes, I have something to be written on my blog, well, this one other blog, just one other. As u all know, this one other blog, I write it in English language, meaning, the materials, the words and all of that I write it in English.

The only reason why I keep on writing in English is because I just want to write in English language. Nothing much. hahaha. but a few entries back, I wrote poems and I think, by writing poems, we can convey meanings in slightly not the obvious one. Right? Hows that?

Plus, writing poems is not that hard, as long as we know the words and the points that we want to write, then, just write, right?

So, thanks Allah because I have this little creativity inside me and I am able to write some sort of poems that I want. Plus, I could feel the intense  meaning that want to share or convey. Love it.

I dont think that I can write great, amazing poems but as long as I love it, then, it great, love it so much.

So, for those who are following my blog, this one other blog, I would love to say thank you and keep on reading my blog, my little poems, my little literature pages or whatever you want to call it, but, just keep on reading yes?

I love you all.

Assalamualaikum WBT

No comments:

Post a Comment