Nuffie

Sunday 13 October 2013

Fever-ing.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Well, I actually consider this blog as my private blog. I dont know, because this blog is waaayy new and I just love to write things that I really do not want to write on the other blog. just that. 

And, what ever we do in this world, it supposed to have reasons and when we did things that we thought the right things to do, and on others; eyes, it was not. So, what should we do? defend our stance? or sit back and have a deep, long, great thought about things that we have done? Anyways, the best way is actually to think back things that we have done and if its the right things to do, then, go for it. If you happened to be a great person and successful, congratulations but if you happened to be miserable and really terrible, then, its your own responsibility and its your own cause. 

I am not saying that we need to stay safe, no, not that kind of thinking, but you need to be very careful. Like, in love with somebody, for instance, we need to think about a lot of things. Yes. We need to think about the future, does that person actually suit you at his/her best, does that person have jobs, or does that person really love you for you, you really need to think about this. 

People say, 

"Marrying a person from a different continent is the best thing ever".

Whut? Say who? Said those who have lots of money and actually have everything?

Whatever it is, sometimes, we just need to let them be and let them miserable for things they have done right? They WILL NOT learn anything IF they do not feel it yet, right? 

Well, that is just my little thought on random-est things ever. I actually really need to sleep because I am not feeling very well right now. I am now fever-ing. hahaha. *new word? never heard of it right? so do i!! hahahha...

So, good night everyone, I am so sorry for not posting entries here. 

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: I need to go clinic tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment