Nuffie

Sunday 29 September 2013

Suffers before Succeed.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Good morning and Happy Sunday. 

I am actually resting and just do nothing but cleaning my room. Actually, my room needs cleaning every weekend. Yes, why? it is cluttered with many things. For now, I need a some sort of shelf or rack to put my clothes and belongings. hihu.. I need it. InsyaAllah, I will buy in on Tuesday. 

As you all know, well some of you might but not all, hehehe..  I am now a tailor and I need to space-up my room which it is not also my workspace. With, I don't know, 20ftx20ft, well, it is not a very big room but I just need to make it happens right? because I know, people suffer before succeed. 

Some of us not born rich and some of us not born with talents and such, so, everything needs to be in order for you to make it happens. 

Well, I need to clean up my room and I need to start for the next week's works design something. hehe.. I have a few cool prints so, kaftan might do.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: I just need to finish my collection then i would know what my esthetic really is and at the time being, I just mingle with the fabrics without knowing what my esthetics and what I really want to do. Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment