Nuffie

Friday 20 September 2013

Learning Never Stops.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Good evening, how do you do? I am sorry for not posting any entry for these last few days, weeks. I am so sorry, I have lost count. I just do not remember. 

Well, I have a few things to talk about for this last few days. Yes, I am. One thing for sure, InsyaAllah, I will be pursuing my study, insyaAllah, taking Masters Degree but I just do not know the place yet. But, I am going to take it, next year, insyaAllah. I will take a look at the courses first then I will discuss with my parents about the study. Hehehe.. 

It is not because most of my friends were not taking MA, no, it is me. It is actually on me. Yes, I know, for sure that Ma is not an easy thing, but insyaAllah, with the perfect course and the perfect determination, I will be able to study all those topics and yes, I know, it is all about research. My bestie said, "We need to study more, if you want to take masters, its not like when we were taking Bachelor". I took her words into consideration and now, I will think about it. I have been resting for one year, juggling and home, I took fashion course at GM. I know my ability. I am more than that. Yes, I really think that.

I am not saying that, my teacher is correct. To be honest, MA is not easy and when I was a few months after graduating, my old teacher said, "take master and work as teacher". Great hu? I just hate him, for sure. Hahahha..

Yes, I will take my Ma, but not this year. hahaha.. insyaAllah, when the time comes, I will tell everyone. 

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: huhuihihi

No comments:

Post a Comment