Nuffie

Saturday 14 September 2013

English Grammar.

Assalamualaikum wbt,

I am so sorry for the lateness updating entries. I am having some problems with Blogspot, I do not know actually what has happened, I keep on sending feedbacks to blogspot and I do not know whether they received it or not. I am worry, I need to update my blog and write as much as I can to share with other people.

So, now, I am using Samsung to write my entry. Not that I could not write with Samsung but since I am familiar with computer, it gives me trouble. Huhuhu...

Maybe I need to update my Firefox to the new version. I have keep saying no to the notification. So, I need to update the Firefox then, after this.

Now, do you know about subjunctive mood? Well, i am not a grammar nazi but i do know a thing or two about English grammar. Subjunctive mood is use to express things imaginary and things that we want to happen in certain and it is not to state the facts.

For example, 'If I were a girl, I would not write songs to describe my exes'.

Something like that. Since you already have the knowledge that I am not a girl, so, this is actually a true sentence.

But, it changes it the I in the sentence is a girl and the sentence immediately becomes irrelevant.

So, using subjunctive mood is actually not that hard but use it in the correct form. Thank you .

Assalamualaikum wbt

P/s: need to read more, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment