Nuffie

Monday 12 August 2013

Usain Bolt STRIKES Again.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Well, as we all know, the Meteor Rain was shown tonight right? Who saw it? I missed the time and when I saw the news, it was already 11.35 pm, so, sorry, I could not share with you the experience, but remember the Super Moon phenomenon early this year? I saw that! It was amazing!!! Yes! It was.

And if you are like me, taking things in a bit here and there, last night, if I am not mistaken, there was a sport event called IAAF Diamond League, in Moscoww 2013 and Usain Bolt was one of the athletes, of course right? And to be honest, his victory in 100M was like the highlight of the night. Do want to see his amazing photo finish. You have to see it. Like, you have too. Here it is.

See that amazing picture taken by the photographer? *I got this amazing picture from Yahoo. To be honest, it was very irony. Usain Bolt won the race and the bolt stroke during his winning. Like, Usian Bolt Strikes Again. I mean, talking about sport headlines right? Amazing. Human meets nature. #pow

Well, that is all from my part, I am still amazed with the scene. Amazing. Love it.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

p/s: The photographer must be in ahh moment right? ahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment