Nuffie

Tuesday 23 July 2013

The Royal Baby is On The Way...

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Everyone is waiting for Kate Middleton to bun out her baby. The Royal baby has gathered many fans already. World wants to see her baby, me too want to see her baby. I bet the Royal baby would be as cute as his/her parents. 

We do not know yet the gender of the baby, but, of course, we all want the baby to be safe and healthy right? 

Catherine Middleton, Duchess of Cambrigde is now having her the pain of giving birth, *I guessed. To be honest, not that I was experience any of these pains, but giving birth is not easy and it is not something that woman wants every year. I do not know about others, but according to my observation, the pain that women bear is unbelievable, we men need to be kicked at our nuts like 10 times to experience the pain of women giving birth. huhuhu... pain!! 

Even celebrities are excited hearing about the Royal Baby. Some said its a girl, and some said its a boy. Nonetheless, we always hope the baby would in great shape and healthy, right? I hope Kate ate well during the pregnancy, vitamins, supplements to help the baby grows in her stomach. 

Need more news?

Visit this websites


Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: Waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment