Nuffie

Saturday 27 July 2013

The Orphans.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

How do you do?

Well, tonight, I am going to write about Orphan. Do you know who are classified as orphan? Well, according to Islam, children who lost their mum or dad or mum and dad, but to be able to get helps, here in Malaysia, the orphans lost their dad will be given aids in terms of clothes, money, food and so many others.

To be honest, I have three young children who lost their dad. Yes, these children are very close to me, they are my nephews. My sister's children. I guessed, dont need for me to write more about it right?

Well, to be honest, I do have odd perspective towards other orphans. Yes. When we were in university, we had this amazing programme for these orphans, we feed them, we try to help them in term of English language performances but, do they appreciate what we have in store for them? to be honest, I personally do not think so.

Do you know that, right this moment, there are so many big and small governments given so many gifts and helps to actually helps these needy orphans. Plus, the characteristics and their attitudes were not what we expected. Yes, because of they were being pampered like almost of the time by government, individuals who really want (s) to see the orphans successful in their live, but unfortunately, not all really grateful with what they were given and also the opportunity.

BUT, no all orphans are like what we had been through. Maybe, we had different boys and girls, who know, they might changed. Their attitudes, their characteristics right? may my prays be with them. InsyaAllah.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: Salaam Ramadhan.

No comments:

Post a Comment