Nuffie

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Salaam Ramadhan.

Assalamualaikum WBT,


I am so sorry for not writing any entry since that one last entry. I was too busy with life, making arts and making clothes and now, it is Ramadhan, and I am fasting too. Alhamdulillah, thanks Allah for this amazing opportunity. 

Well, since I have nothing academic need to be written or posted, so, I am going to write about what ever I want to just polish my English language skills/writing eyh? thanks. 

Do you know what social media is all about? Well, social media is something that we used to actually networking with other people. *OMG, my english is rusty. We now have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Keek, Blog, Tumblr and so many more. We too had a few 'ancient' social media websites such as Tagged, Friendster, MySpace, well this social media websites have been neglected since the new ones come in and conquer.

I too have a few social media accounts, sometimes, I did asked myself on having so many social media accounts, but then, the question mark left unanswered. Hahaa.. I have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Keek, Blog, I did have Friendster, Myspace but I did not know what happened to it now. hahaha.. I too have Youtube channel. OMG, sometimes just do not know what to do with those accounts. I might think that I need to have it because I want to follow the flow. 

Social media have both advantages and disadvantages. 

People usually used social media to talk bad about other people, most of them, but not all of them right? Well, that might be one of the disadvantages, but people are now very good, they are using social media as good as they can, meaning at least, they are trying, right? 

There are so many other great advantages such as, we can find our long lost friends. Yes! People nowadays really into these social media, they kinda love using social media to find their long lost friends and from there, they continue their friendship. Love that. 

I too love using Facebook as a medium to find my long lost friends. But sometimes, they just did not know you because they said, "you've changed so much". ~~aahhhh~~....

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: Pretty rusty. yup, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment